Saturday, February 2, 2013

Everyday Exchanges and Tips 2/2/13

Sooo I do not necessarily think this is a tip, but rather a recipe/suggestion.


Eating healthy is not hard to do, even if you do not have a lot of stuff in the house.

Tonight I made dinner for my folks, and I literally threw together what I could find.

There were some chicken breasts, two big carrots, a red onion and some red potatoes in the house.

Well I threw it all together with lemons, beer, OJ, salt, pepper, garlic, bay leaves and minced onion.


I put all this in a dutch oven and then in the regular oven at 450 for about 45 minutes. SOOOO juicy!

And then some frozen green beans on the stove.

So good and and good for you. Keeping up with your health and routine includes a good meal :)

Below is a pic of a dutch oven:

Dont forget for breakfast and lunch to drink your HERBALIFE SHAKES and TEA :)


https://www.goherbalife.com/heatherholmes/en-US

No comments:

Post a Comment